Disclaimer: Any case result information provided on any portion of this website should not be understood as a promise of any particular result in a future case.
Here are just some of the successes* our Lawyers have achieved:
- $2.5 million: Client awarded substantial pain and suffering damages in a case involving the negligence of a truck driver for a Fortune 500 beverage company who caused a collision by failing to maintain his lane of travel. Injuries included partial loss of vision, several broken bones and mild traumatic brain injury.
- $1.2 Million: Policy limits recovery for a young man injured while riding as a passenger in a vehicle driven recklessly by a careless driver. Client sustained multiple fractures, broken bones and ruptured organs. Client also developed MRSA while hospitalized for his injuries.
- $1 million: Successful recovery for a woman who fell on glass at a commercial establishment. Client sustained broken bones and cuts on her arms, legs and hands.
- $740 thousand: Verdict obtained following a jury trial for a woman who was struck in the rear by a tractor trailer truck. Collision resulted in a moderate impact to the rear of her vehicle and soft tissue injuries. Last offer before trial was under $100,000.00.
- $650 thousand: Successful recovery for a Savannah man who was injured when a tractor trailer rearended his vehicle. Client sustained soft tissue injuries requiring physical therapy and other medical procedures.
- $400 thousand: Successfully obtained a 6-figure recovery for an elderly woman who fell on a loose piece of concrete while visiting a friend in the nursing home. Client sustained two broken arms and multiple abrasions.
- $350 thousand: Successful recovery for a man who was injured when his vehicle was struck by a careless driver in an intersection and overturned. Client sustained soft tissue neck and back injuries, as well as a broken wrist.