Car Accident Attorney Central City
Have you been in a car accident in Central City?
If so, we’re here to help. The Ferguson Law Group is a car accident law firm helping accident victims in Central City get compensation for their injuries from insurance companies. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to take on your case and fight for what you deserve. Our team has successfully helped thousands of people just like you recover damages for auto accident injuries caused by negligent drivers.
You don’t need to go through this alone! Let us do all the work for your accident injury claim while you focus on healing and getting better. Contact us today for a free initial consultation at 602-780-1226. For more information about our services or visit our website at https://www.arizonapersonalinjurylawyers.com/contact-us/. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Car Accident Lawyers Central City
If you’ve been in a car accident and need a personal injury lawyer, The Ferguson Law Group is here to help. We have years of experience representing people who are injured from an automobile collision or have sustained property damage due to another person’s negligence. Our attorneys will work with you every step of the way to make sure that you receive the compensation for your auto accident claim that you deserve. Contact us today at 602-780-1226 for your free consultation.
Do You Need Car Accident Attorneys In Central City?
Most people are faced with the question: do I need an automobile accidents attorney after they’ve been injured in a car accident? Most times the answer is yes, if you want to recover as much money as possible for your injuries. A car accident injury law firm like The Ferguson Law Group will be able to help you get every dollar you deserve and need so that you can not only pay all of your medical expenses but ensure that if anything happens in the future with any type of health problems or complications, you’ll have the proper amount of money to pay for any treatment and care. Without an experienced accident injury attorney to help you with your claim, you could lose out on thousands of dollars.
Don’t Trust Insurance Companies With Your Accident Claim
Insurance companies are often backed by large corporations that have extensive resources to make sure they pay out as little money in settlements and claims awards as the company is allowed.
An experienced auto accident attorney has spent many years fighting insurance companies, including the adjuster who’s been assigned to handle your claim, for those deserving compensation after an injury they sustained in a car crash in Central City.
The same goes for the insurer representing another driver involved with you on any given day — be it from drunk driving accidents, brakes gone out at high speed turns without warning signs posted before hand– will likely do everything possible not just within its power but also legal maneuvers such-as assigning blame unfairly towards one individual over another while avoiding taking responsibility when appropriate so as to avoid paying for any kind of damages incurred on its behalf and that’s exactly why you need a top-rated auto accident attorney in your corner.
What is Comparative Fault for a Car Crash?
In Arizona, it is possible to be assigned some fault for a single car accident. That said, even if you were partially at fault in the crash and received compensation that was less than what you deserve; your lawyer will still fight on your behalf until justice prevails
Never Say These Things To An Insurance Adjuster
Never say that you are sorry or admit any kind of fault. Remember that a claims adjuster is looking for reasons to reduce the liability of an insurance company, and any admission of negligence can seriously compromise your claim.
Do not say that you feel fine (especially important to keep in mind when answering the common initial question “How are you?”) or better than before.
Don’t speculate about injuries that you think you might have sustained. If your actual diagnosis ends up being more serious than what was self-diagnosed, then the statement could cause problems later on down the road and may even be used against them in court proceedings or an insurance claim. That’s why it is best to refuse any offer by adjusters for recorded statements during their initial call because they are trying to get victims into a false sense of security with both recordings as well as claims like “for victim protection.”
How To Hire The Best Accident Attorneys
Hiring the best attorney can be a difficult task. There is a whole lot of work that goes into making sure that you will have someone who is competent and effective in handling cases that are as varied as yours. If you are faced with such a predicament, you might want to think about hiring a paralegal. Not only is this a great way to get legal advice without having to pay for it, but it is also a great resource for any number of things. Here are a few tips on how to hire the best attorney possible for your case.
- Request a referral from someone you know and trust
- Ask the attorney about his or her education – A good attorney will stick to school accredited programs that are relevant to law. Keep in mind that there are plenty of attorneys with different specialties available as well!
- Check the Attorney’s credentials – Just like everything else, lawyers need credentials to design them professionals in their craft.
- Discuss your case with an attorney – Make sure to discuss all the details of your case with your attorney, as this will help you in getting what you deserve out of it.
- Get a few quotes before making a decision – You want to make sure that the one who is going to be representing you and your interests has earned his or her paycheck.
- Check for references – It never hurts to ask around about lawyers if they have done a good job or not for other clients, just so that you know where they would rank on the scale of great-to-horrible lawyers.
- Check in with the attorney as often as possible – This helps ensure that if there are any problems or setbacks that you should be made aware of as soon as possible so you can prepare yourself for all eventualities in advance!
What To Do After Auto Accidents
We all know the feeling. You are driving on a busy highway, when suddenly you see a car coming straight for you. Your heart skips a beat and your hands tighten their grip on the steering wheel. All of sudden, impact hits and you feel pain tear through your body as everything around turns upside down. The adrenaline starts to wear off and reality sets in-you’ve just been in an accident! What do I do? How can I help myself? Here are a few tips on what to do after car accidents so that you can be safe and healthy afterwards.
- Stay calm and call 911. The first thing you should do after any accident is to stay calm. If keeping yourself calm isn’t possible, find someone else who can help.
- Gather information about the other driver – name, address, license plate number. Even if you don’t plan on filing a police report, it’s important to gather as much information about the driver as possible.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and any damage to your car. Pictures of your car’s damages are helpful to show to insurance companies.
- Get medical attention if necessary. Even if you think you are alright, it’s important to get checked over by a doctor just in case you suffer from any internal injuries.
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim for damages.
- Never admit fault or take the blame for the accident. Take pictures of any damage to show your insurance company.
Seeking Compensation After an Auto Accident
If you’ve been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, speaking with Central City auto accident lawyers will give you the best chance of receiving compensation for losses and damages. An injured victim can seek compensation from the driver who is at fault.
As a car accident injury victim, you have the right to several forms of accident settlements, such as:
If you suffered severe injuries in an accident, the party responsible can owe compensation for the emergency room visit following the accident, doctor’s appointments, prescription medications, copays, rehabilitative therapy, and assistive medical devices. You may also receive compensation for future medical costs.
Loss of income
If you had to take time off work due to your injuries, you have the right to full compensation for the wages you lost.
The at-fault driver can be held responsible for paying for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle, if it was totaled, in addition to any belongings that were inside the vehicle that were damaged due to the accident.
Contact the Ferguson Law Group
The Ferguson Law Group can help you through the legal process, handle settlement negotiations, and take your case to trial if necessary, if you have been in a car accident in Central City. We have many years of experience dealing with insurance companies. We will do everything we can to help you receive a higher award. Contact us today for a no obligation consultation.
Arizona Personal Injury Lawyers3111 N Central Ave UNIT A207, Phoenix, Arizona 85012